Partner Support Specialist
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partners but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Partner Support Specialist
This role is open to either our Washington, D.C. or Birmingham, AL office location.
- Gain knowledge and usability of EAB products and services, while providing daily Tier 1 support to our partner community.
- Responsible for partner communication and expectation setting through daily interactions involving data issues and change requests.
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical issues in order to perform root cause analysis, including the ability to identify and implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Work with Tier 2 and Tier 3 Engineers, Business Analyst, and Data Integration Services teams to identify root cause and provide resolution on individual support tickets.
- Partner closely with Strategic Leaders to provide technical support for assigned partners.
- Develop presentation and report deliverables for both internal and external customers.
- Track status of specific support tasks and projects using Salesforce platform.
- Track status of patch releases and new functionality through JIRA in order to communicate effectively with partners.
- Execute ad hoc special projects for Performance Technologies delivery teams, supporting the departments strategic priorities.
- Participate in user acceptance testing related to resolved defects and new functionality.
- Recommend initiatives geared toward support process improvement.
- Perform administrative functions related to support delivery, including: tracking support requests, completing paperwork, scheduling appointments, and generating documentation
- High school diploma or Associates' degree and/or IT certification
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written with employees at all levels
- Demonstrated critical thinking/problem solving skills and an ability to creatively solve complex issues
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Proven customer service skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel and aptitude to learn advanced Excel functionality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent academic record
- Ability to collaborate with others for process, product, and service improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Proven ability to manage and troubleshoot basic technology platforms
- Attention to detail
- Solution-focused problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Discretion with sensitive material and communications
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.Apply Now