- 30+ years’ experience in higher education IT research
- 87% of Forum partners rate national meetings “excellent”
Education Data Hub
- 600+ Integrations completed across a variety of vendors and enterprise systems
- 550+ Unique institutions’ data flows and native structures informing our data model
- 150+ Higher education CIO’s and IT functional leaders EAB partners with
IT Forum Perspective Blog
Chaotic, inconvenient, and inaccurate: words all used by IT Forum partners to describe their institution’s approach to technology project intake. For most universities and colleges, it’s because IT project requests have multiplied over recent years and their traditional, ad hoc approaches to intake have become overwhelmed. Without fair and standardized project intake processes, CIOs are […]
See how Wayne State University used VR technology to bring campus to prospective out-of-state students.
Without effective data governance, campus leaders are left with inconsistent information across disparate silos, which limits their ability to generate useful analysis and to effectively secure sensitive information. Learn how IT leaders can collaborate across their institution to build enterprise-level data governance and maximize the value of their data assets.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
About the Webconference Over the last year, colleges and universities have been asking the IT Forum how they can assess if virtual or augmented reality (VR/AR) technology is a good fit for their campus. To address these questions, we’ve brought together four panelists from institutions that have adopted VR/AR technology. If VR/AR technology is on […]
This webconference features prioritization tactics and practices from over 10 different IT Forum members.