Join Us for an Upcoming Event
Pandemic-era disillusionment with the status quo has contributed to a “Great Opt-Out” of many societal institutions, including higher education. The challenges of recruiting and engaging students, staff, and faculty have only been exacerbated over the past year, particularly in community colleges. In this roundtable, we’ll share insights from EAB’s latest research on market threats and opportunities facing the two-year sector, as well as profiles of institutions who have deployed successful strategies to engage stakeholders and deliver on the community college mission.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- How to identify and engage a growing population of higher ed “non-consumers”
- What competing for talent based on your value proposition looks like
- How enrollment and staffing shortages underscore the importance of DEIJ strategy
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for one of the sessions. These sessions are best suited for community college presidents and members of their cabinet. Registration for each session is limited to three attendees per institution.
- Thursday, August 4 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Tuesday, September 13 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time