Join Us for an Upcoming Event
The COVID-19 pandemic, combined with other economic and social concerns, has disrupted higher education like never before. This disruption has already had a profound impact on enrollment, finances, student support, and many other aspects of higher education institutions. As the fall semester concludes, the questions we should be asking (and answering) are what just happened and what should we know and do about it for the future of our institutions?
Join fellow peers for an executive roundtable discussion with EAB experts about the coronavirus response and the enrollment and financial aid impacts. We will also look ahead to a “big bet for the future” around driving economic recovery through partnerships.
This interactive session will offer the opportunity to ask questions, share insights, and workshop existing challenges in a supportive environment with like-minded peers and EAB experts. Attendees will be able to learn about:
- Best and emerging practices from the fall semester coronavirus response to inform plans for the future
- Enrollment and financial aid trends, both nationally and specific to their type of institution
- Opportunities to strengthen their institutions going forward through partnerships
Use the drop-down banner above to register for one of the sessions. Presidential Sessions are limited to presidents, chancellors and chief executive officers. The Chief of Staff session is limited to COS or presidential strategic deputies.
Selective and Large
- Monday, December 14, 2020 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Chiefs of Staff
from 4-Year Institutions
- Friday, December 18, 2020
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Chief Partner Officer
Senior Director, Research