Join Us for an Upcoming Event
CIOs are all-too-familiar with the rapidly escalating threat landscape in higher education. The pandemic brought on a rise in cyberattacks, leading to halted operations, leaked personal data, and multi-million-dollar losses. Now more than ever, IT leaders and their teams require the support of boards, cabinets, and their campus community to improve their institutional security posture and protect their expanded post-pandemic threat surface area.
Join our virtual executive roundtable sessions to hear insights from EAB experts on how to cultivate a security-first culture across campus. CIOs will also have the opportunity to discuss these issues with their peers to hear what other institutions are doing to tackle these challenges.
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for one of the sessions. Sessions are limited to CIO, CISO and CTO. Registration for each session is limited to two attendees per institution.
- Wednesday, January 26 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
- 15:00 – 16:30 Greenwich Mean Time
- Tuesday, February 1 | 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 2, 09:00 – 10:30 Australian Eastern Time
- Thursday, February 3 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time