Associate Strategic Analyst
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Associate Strategic Analyst
The Strategic Analysis team is focused on creating impactful program-level reporting and presentations for our partner services and sales teams, leveraging what we know across the marketplace for the benefit of each individual partner and better enabling EAB to achieve each partner’s stated enrollment goals. As a Strategic Analyst, you will gather, analyze and interpret campaign results and other market factors to measure the effectiveness of direct marketing programs and partner performance.
This role is based in Richmond, VA.
- Understand the higher education landscape and leading practices in direct & digital marketing as well as EAB’s products and services utilizing a data-driven approach to achieving unique institutional goals of our higher education partners
- In conjunction with partner services, develop marketing strategies from an audience and product standpoint and provide customized campaign recommendations to achieve partners' short- and long-term goals
- Utilize data visualization tools to create reports and dashboards
- Provide proactive analytical and monitoring support to partner-focused account teams; diagnose and identify immediate improvement and up-sell opportunities
- Clearly communicate campaign performance results to account teams and management; develop comprehensive partner presentations to demonstrate value and ROI
- Use a variety of statistic, analytic, data visualization tools to project, monitor, report campaign strategy outcomes
- Serve as analysis thought leader in internal partner services meetings
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Experience developing and communicating compelling PowerPoint presentations to inform and influence
- Experience conducting analyses using Excel
- Solid technical database knowledge and experience applying SQL concepts
- Professional or educational background in analysis of direct marketing programs, market trends or multi-channel testing strategies
- Experience in a direct marketing environment
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as Tableau, MicroStrategy or ESRI
- Self-starter with a real drive for impact and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and persuasive communication skills
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.Apply Now