Account Manager (Adult Learner Recruitment Department)
EAB our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Account Manager, Adult Learner Recruitment
The Account Manager role works with our partners and internal teams to execute partner direct marketing strategies for student recruitment initiatives and supports the Strategic Leader, decision maker for partner account teams. Primarily, the Account Manager supports partner relationships in collaboration with and mentorship from the Strategic Leader and performs day-to-day coordination and administration of activities and initiatives in support of partner’s goals, resources and timeline. As a contact for assigned accounts, the position communicates with partners on daily campaign execution and ensures internal team members have the tools and information needed to execute campaigns. This role is a critical partner team member and department member, supporting the Strategic Leader on the achievement of both partner and company goals and objectives.
This role is based in Richmond, VA.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with partners in collaboration with Strategic Leader (SL) that will include the following functions:
- Assist in leading meetings and conference calls with partners
- Define and lead clients to appropriate, cost-effective cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Develop proposals and written presentations for partners; participate in partner presentation of the deliverables
- Present and lead partners to solid direct marketing strategies within the array of Enrollment Services
- Collaborate with internal departments and oversee execution of direct marketing campaigns, including creative content, list and targeting, and partner reporting/analysis.
- Develop understanding of partner goals and communicate goals to account team.
- Own and execute administrative tasks daily in support of partner marketing campaigns; coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years' experience supporting partner relationships
- Proven ability to develop and maintain understanding of partners’ culture, strategy, and goals
- Ability to communicate with partners and internal teams on a daily basis in a professional and effective manner
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and stellar partner service with desire to add value to partner-company relationships
- Proficient PC skills
- Willingness to travel 15-20%
- Direct marketing and partner relationships experience
- Higher education industry experience
- Experience with partner relationship management and/or project management and related systems
- Desire for professional growth and upward mobility within a growing company
- Graduate admissions experience preferred
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and day one full vesting
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.Apply Now