Campaign Data Manager (Adult Learner Recruitment Department)
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Campaign Data Manager, Adult Learner Recruitment
The Campaign Data Manager team manages partner data relationships and a portfolio of 15-20 partners. This partner-facing role facilitates the systematic acquisition and return of partner data - specifically, ensuring (1) transformation and integration of partner data into high-quality partner information assets and (2) partner satisfaction and engagement throughout the partner data implementation life cycle. This position works directly with the partner to gather data/information requirements and with the internal account teams to define the standards and rules to ensure data is extracted, transferred, and loaded into our systems for downstream marketing campaign execution, monitoring, analysis, reporting, and decision-making.
This role is based in Richmond, VA.
- Manage relationship with partner for data-related activities; understand their business objectives
- Establish requirements, specifications, standards, rules to acquire and transform partner data into information assets for company and clients
- Acquire and standardize incoming partner data while ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Perform 2nd level data reviews and revisions to ensure accuracy and integrity of outgoing partner data
- Facilitate resolution of data discrepancies with partner and partner teams
- Act as data leader, helping to drive data best practices within the data team, account team(s) and with partners; serve as resource for Associate level
- Engage in external partner interactions; develop partner relationships; provide stellar customer service and communication
- Engage in internal partner team interactions; continuously provide status updates; maintain productive working relationships; attend/participate in
partner team meetings
- Ensure quality and consistency of work; own data process from start to finish; understand and confirm partner needs prior to executing requests
- Shepherd quality and timeliness of deliverables throughout partner data process(es), keeping all parties informed to proactively mitigate
- Perform other related responsibility as assigned
- Undergraduate degree (Associate’s or Bachelor's)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience communicating and collaborating with partners, partner support and technical communities
- Ability to maintain composure, take initiative, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Detail-oriented in establishing data requirements and reviewing files of various types (Access, Excel, fixed format, etc.) to ensure accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Access or Excel
- Experience working in account, partner, project and/or data management
- Partner-focused, critical problem-solving and consulting skills
- Goal-oriented team player
- Proven work ethic and commitment to continuous improvement
- Passion to learn new things about the business, systems and data and apply learnings resourcefully
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.