Digital Marketing Strategist, Adult Learner Recruitment
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Digital Marketing Strategist, Adult Learner Recruitment
The Digital Marketing Strategist oversees the development of digital marketing strategies and campaign execution within the programs we partner on with our partners. Digital Marketing Strategists work closely with in-house Strategic Leaders and other team members to support the partners' overall objectives and are responsible for ensuring that partner obligations are met and launched accurately and on schedule. The role requires a strategic and innovative thinker who can connect digital media to all other aspects of partner business and support their awareness and growth initiatives.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a record in the content creation, execution, and optimization of complex digital advertising strategies and will have a comprehensive understanding of data-driven digital marketing practices. Critical to the role will be experience executing A/B tests along with strong creative and analytical skills that help drive direction and future innovation.
This position reports to the Associate Director, Digital Marketing Strategy and is located Richmond, VA.
Campaign Execution and Deployment
- Develop creative materials, including developing ad copy and design for digital ads, based on partners’ branding and marketing strategies
- Create, setup and maintain advanced advertising campaigns in on social platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Display Network that maximize revenue and returns at a low cost-per-acquisition and drive awareness for partners
- Monitor campaign budget and performance, while identifying trends and optimization opportunities
- Deploy systematic A/B testing and monitor results
- Manage understanding of digital products and services of significant scope and complexity
- Identify trends, insights, and innovations in the industry; stay abreast of our competitors and our partners’ evolving digital strategies
- Support onsite and/or offsite presentations to educate partners and colleagues on services/best practices
Strategy & Reporting
- Work with Associate Director, Digital Marketing Strategy and department team members to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities for our partners
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned partners' marketing and media campaigns and make recommendations to optimize or makes changes where appropriate
- Attend regularly occurring cross-functional team meetings and huddles; keeping all informed of project status and progress
- Communicate campaign-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during deployment; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
- Lead and work with other team members to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow in the office
- Work with team to implement innovative solutions to scale and automate campaign management processes
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years' digital marketing experience
- Proficient with platforms paid advertising on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, Google Display Network, Google Analytics. Paid search is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Partner/account management experience a plus
- Experience building successful marketing campaigns with a focus on digital advertising
- Desire to innovate and improve practices and processes
- Familiarity or experience in a creative or marketing environment
- Familiarity or experience with online project management software (Workfront preferred)
- Proactively identify risks, resolve issues, and remove impediments that jeopardize success of the deliverables
- Build relationships and collaborate/influence others for the achievement of project success
- Execute effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo)
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.Apply Now