Entry-Level Partnership Support Associate
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Entry-Level Partnership Support Associate
As a critical member of the EAB Technology Account Management Team, the Associate will support the Account Management organization in driving client (referred to as our partners) utilization and impact. The Associate will manage inbound and outbound requests, and schedule and prepare team members for interactions with top educational leaders. The Associate will also collaborate across the sales, partner success, marketing and account management team to develop and execute service and growth strategies that drive the business forward and help us achieve our goals.
This role is based in Washington D.C.
- Play an integral role in helping to strengthen relationships with partner institutions
- In partnership with team, develop outreach strategy for interactions with partner executives
- Schedule team member meetings and calls with partner executives
- Meet/exceed monthly meeting targets
- Manage logistics (internal and external calendar invitations) and prepare materials for member interactions
- Respond to member requests & inquiries for research or EAB services in a timely and efficient manner; escalate to team as needed
- Use Salesforce to report, track and manage activities for self and team
- Special projects as needed, in support of the Account Management organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent academic record
- Must possess at least two of the following
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sales or fundraising experience
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone with executives
- Demonstrates poise, maturity, and resilience with internal and external audiences
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities; demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks and activities efficiently and according to importance
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.Apply Now