Senior Learning Manager, EAB Seramount
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 2,100 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Senior Learning Manager, EAB Seramount
The Senior Learning Manager, EAB Seramount role combines core DE&I learning and development expertise with capabilities in management consulting and skilled interfacing with clients. The position reports to the Senior Director who heads up this area of practice at EAB Seramount. The position will require coordinating internally with EAB Seramount leaders who are working to design and implement curriculum related to complex culture and talent challenges and their solutions in organizations. This is an exciting, new and growing area within EAB Seramount; the person in this role will have a terrific opportunity to contribute towards content-development, help to shape trainings and engagements while leveraging EAB Seramount’s established track-record in Diversity Best Practices, Consulting, Events, and Insights.
The position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Work closely in collaboration with EAB Seramount’s subject matter experts to develop compelling and relevant content to meet the most pressing DEI challenges faced by our clients
- Leverage existing research and data to create L&D content for business offerings (for eg. create outlines to share with clients, PowerPoint deliverables, scripts for internal facilitators of the material)
- Deliver and facilitate workshops, Employee Voice Sessions
- Be prepared for client meetings with setting agendas, defined deliverables, timelines, and schedules
- Help the Senior Director meet client requests like project scoping, identifying new and cutting-edge areas of L&D curricula, program ideation related to solution-oriented L&D content
- Work with EAB Seramount’s Technology team to set up tech tools and web-based teaching tools needed for client trainings and workshops
- Develop, maintain, and monitor organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and other channels to share information and update company employees on time-sensitive matters
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization on DEI in a global workplace
- Work effectively as a team member with other EAB Seramount employees
- Other admin tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in L&D management
- Proven experience in DEI-related issues
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel
- Curriculum design knowledge and experience with adult learning methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Strong collaborative work ethic while also being able to work independently
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced office while maintaining oversight on high-quality products emerging from the office whether internally or to external clients
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work under pressure in a client-focused environment
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.