Director, Digital Marketing (B2B)
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 2,100 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Director, Digital Marketing (B2B)
…Have a passion for digital marketing strategy?
…Love to dig in, execute, and get things done?
….Consider yourself fluent with MarTech and are always looking to learn the next best digital tool?
If so, this may be the job for you. EAB is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to support the Seramount business. Seramount is a division of EAB dedicated to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) in the workplace. Seramount partners with their 450+corporate clients to move the needle on corporate policy and culture through research, insights and best practices.
The Director of Digital Marketing at Seramount is tasked with delivering digital customer experiences that drive awareness, customer growth, and deepen customer engagement of our DE&I solutions. You will set the multi-year strategy and roadmap to grow revenue and capture new users for Seramount’s products and solutions through our website, SEO/SEM, social channels and digital advertising.
You have a passion for digital marketing strategy, execution, and analytics and are very comfortable digging into the details. You have a deep understanding of the Martech ecosystem (Marketing Automation, Content Management, CRM, Data Management, Campaign Performance and Web Analytics).
A successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, driven, innovative, bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned operational skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for our digital channels.
The role is open to remote candidates within the U.S.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for the Seramount website and drive all improvements on web platform in partnership with external agency, including site management, UX/UI development, brand design & aesthetics, content creation, navigation, and performance improvement.
- Manages vendor relationship by setting the strategic direction and expectations and holding the vendor accountable.
- Conceives, executes, refines, and analyzes digital advertising campaigns across channels, including search, social, display and email marketing/marketing automation, to raise brand awareness and elevate marketing conversion
- Drives SEO projection roadmap, identifying key areas of growth and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive prioritization and execution. Maximizes organic traffic growth using SEO best practices, ensuring that SEO techniques and strategies are well implemented and consistent across various page types. Provides SEO analysis and recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO performance goals
- Own data analysis for digital marketing initiatives to measure impact, ROI and web metric trends. Ensure digital metrics data is accessible and consumable to deliver meaningful insights and drive decisions.
- Establish and communicate best practices in digital marketing for Seramount across channels.
- Works in partnership with the EAB digital marketing team, and other cross-functional teams to create engaging digital marketing strategies in support of channel priorities that deliver value, exceed KPI expectations and deliver world-class customer experiences.
- 7+ years of experience in business-to-business digital marketing, including knowledge of demand generation and marketing operations.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics (e.g. websites, email, paid media, social media, SEO, mobile apps, etc.) and the technology platforms that enable them.
- Hands-on experience with all or most of the following tools and platforms: (WordPress, Salesforce Marketo, Google Analytics and Tag Manager, LinkedIn ads, Asana Project Management, Drift)
- Experience developing and implementing successful content marketing strategies, including audience segmentation and targeting, buyer journeys, content
- Knowledge of marketing and sales funnel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Robust analytical skills to evaluate operational performance and identify efficiencies or areas of improvement
- Skilled relationship-builder and cross-functional collaborator, able to manage priorities and drive results across a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing outsourced service providers in the digital space, balancing service capacity and utilization and overseeing delivery
- Experience managing a team and developing people
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.