EAB Seramount, Relationship Associate
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 2,100 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
EAB Seramount, Relationship Associate
EAB Seramount Associates play an integral role in helping to strengthen relationships and drive value to partner organizations. Associates will manage contact lists and activity tracking, schedule and prepare EAB Seramount Relationship Managers for upselling opportunities.
This role is open to remote work within the U.S.
Membership & Client Support
· Gather intel via internal and external resources for partner requests & inquiries for Diversity Best Practices and/or other Seramount services in a timely and efficient manner for Relationship Manager
· Schedule and prepare Relationship Managers for interactions with partners for service and upsell
· Create, organize and review engagement reports to help illustrate and demonstrate the impact of partners’ portfolio
· Maintain and update contact database for regular communication with partners
· Build understanding of membership offerings and topics to inform partner interactions and service requests
· Work with clients on IT support day of the event
· Work with clients on event registration
· Create Statement of Work (SOW) / contracts
· Support contract process through EAB/Legal
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Goal-oriented nature
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Must possess at least two of the following:
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience in an office setting
- Leadership experience
- Ability to effectively communicate by email and phone with executives
- Passion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work
- Demonstrates maturity and resilience with internal and external audiences
- Experience with Salesforce
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
· Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
· Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
· Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
· Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
· Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
· Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
· Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.Apply Now