About Our Past Events
EAB’s Application and Content Administrator Onboarding program is designed to set Navigate Administrators new to the role up for success. Join this series to learn your responsibilities as a Navigate Administrator, practice configurations, meet your peers, and understand the resources available to you.
Administrator Onboarding will run five weeks. The schedule below outlines the topics of each session.
All sessions will be hosted from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 | Intro to the Navigate Administrator Role
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 | Care Unit Configuration Training
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023 | Role Permissions Configuration Training
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 | Alert and Case Configuration Training
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023 | Student App CAT Configurations
- Tuesday, November 16, 2023 | Academic Planning CAT Configurations