Join Us for an Upcoming Event
Please join us in Washington, DC this March for the return of our signature in-person meeting series for Provosts. We’ll convene academic affairs leaders at non-research-intensive universities to discuss the transformational forces impacting higher education—from demographic change to AI—and how provosts can act as catalysts for institutional change. The session will highlight the emerging expectations of ROI-conscious Gen Z and how to best serve them through academic advising and career development, and feature discussion on academic cost containment strategies to prepare for a challenging budget environment.
Note: For travel planning purposes, the meeting will commence at 12:00 p.m. on the first day and adjourn at 12:00 p.m. on the second day.
This session is limited to Provosts. Registration for this session is limited to one attendee per institution.
- March 26-27, 2024
2445 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Park Hyatt Washington, DC
1201 24th Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
$299/Deluxe King and Doubles
Please make reservations by March 4, 2024.
Mention 2024 Roundtable for Provosts to access our preferred rate.
Please make your reservation at your earliest convenience as space and rates are subject to availability. For alternative hotel information, contact us at [email protected].
- We’ll chart the next decade ahead for advising and career services, exploring how delivery models and services must evolve to holistically meet the needs of Generations Z and Alpha.
- We’ll give a sneak peek at our latest work on how to contain ever-rising academic costs through innovative instructional models, nimble organizational design, and next-level curricular efficiency.
- We’ll facilitate provocative discussion fueled by our recent and ongoing analysis of generative AI: its disruption to pedagogy and implications for graduates on the job market. We’ll also share a practical playbook for upskilling faculty and the smart integration of AI into the classroom.
- Reckoning with Relevance: 2023 State of the Sector
- New Approaches to Manage Academic Costs in an Era of Budget Cuts and Structural Deficits
- Preparing for the AI Revolution
- Optional Breakfast Session: Shared Governance 2.0: Reinvigorating Leadership and Institutional Agility in the Post-Pandemic Era
- The Changing Landscape for Academic Advising: Strategies to Serve Emerging Gen Z Expectations and Needs
- Reclaiming the ROI Narrative: 3 Critical Career Development Investments to Make Your Institution Distinctive