About Our Past Events
As campus leaders begin planning for a post-pandemic world, many are embracing more permanent flexible work arrangements, especially for administrative and professional services staff. In fact, a recent EAB survey of Chief Human Resource Officers showed 75% were planning or implementing long-term remote work policy changes. To maximize the value and effectiveness of these more flexible work arrangements―as well as ensure ongoing staff productivity and space utilization―institutions will need to rethink both their investments in and approaches to planning and designing administrative office space going forward.
During this interactive working session, we will share data from our recent survey on administrative space redesign as well as examples of how institutions are beginning to adapt their on-campus office space to better align with more hybrid work. Leaders will learn what strategies their peers are considering and hear EAB’s take on how those align with trends across the industry. Attendees will also have the opportunity to share their perspectives via polls, brainstorm and discuss ideas with peers in breakout groups, and raise questions to EAB facilitators and other attendees.
Topics for discussion may include:
- Different approaches for aligning administrative office space with more hybrid work arrangements (e.g., renovation and redesign, co-location, off-campus working spaces and/or leases)
- Strategies for assessing employee workspace needs and projecting longer-term demand for administrative office space on campus
- Trends in administrative office space design for hybrid workforces (e.g., hoteling, hot-desking, tech-enhanced meeting rooms, huddle spaces, flexible configurations)
- Updates to institutional policies and procedures around campus space allocation and utilization
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for one of the sessions. Registration for each session is limited to 2 attendees per institution.
Senior Facilities Officers
- Thursday, October 21
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Chief Business Officers
Chief Operating Officers
VPs for Administration
- Thursday, October 28
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 22
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Open to Chief Business/Operating Officers and Senior Facilities/Estates Officers
- Friday, November 12
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- For UK and European Partners, please note the session is scheduled at 14:00 – 15:30 Greenwich Mean Time or 16:00 – 17:30 Eastern European Time.
- Tuesday, November 30th
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- For our Australian and New Zealand partners, please note the session is scheduled for December 1st from 09:00 – 10:30 Australian Eastern Daylight Time or 11:00 – 12:30 New Zealand Daylight Time
- Monday, January 10, 2022
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3
9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- For UK and European Partners, please note the session is scheduled at 14:30 – 16:00 Greenwich Mean Time or 16:30 – 18:00 Eastern European Time.