Join Us for an Upcoming Event
The postsecondary landscape has grown dramatically more complex since the pandemic. The cost of college has never appeared so unattainable, and district’s postsecondary support systems—such as college counseling—are increasingly challenging to scale and adjust to the new barriers to college enrollment brought on by the pandemic. Both school counselors and district leaders play a critical role in helping students make informed postsecondary decisions.
This roundtable is designed to help your district team get ahead of one of the largest impending student success problems this year.
In this session you will learn:
- How the pandemic has threated long-term postsecondary success
- The role K-12 districts play in addressing the looming crises
- Cost-effective solutions that district leaders and counselors can use with students right away, as recommended by higher education experts
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for one of the sessions. Sessions are best suited for Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Chief Academic Officers, Department of Counseling Team Members and School Counselors.
- Friday, September 17 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Thursday, September 23 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time