About Our Past Event
The number of graduates holding a valuable postsecondary degree or certificate is shrinking. For the first time, the postsecondary landscape has grown dramatically more complex, the cost of college has never appeared so unattainable, and district’s postsecondary support systems—such as college counseling—are increasingly challenging to scale and adjust to the new demands brought on by the pandemic. District leaders play a critical role in supporting students in making informed post-secondary decisions.
These sessions are designed to help your district get ahead of one of the largest impending student success problems and prepare your students for success beyond high school.
You will learn:
- How the pandemic has threated long-term postsecondary success
- The role districts play in addressing the looming crises
- Cost-effective solutions that districts can adopt right away, as recommended by higher education experts
Watch the on-demand recording on our YouTube channel.
- Wednesday, April 28 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Thursday, April 29 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time