About Our Past Event
Cabinet leaders are ready to lead their teams forward with bold ideas to adapt to a post-COVID world. But many find their teams exhausted by the demands of the pandemic, protests and campus-wide division, and constant talent turnover. At the same time, leaders are experiencing compassion fatigue. They are burned out from dealing with other people’s burnout.
How can you reinvigorate your leadership and re-engage your teams to move forward in this era? The answer is more practical than many leaders might assume. Compassionate Leadership is a concrete set of skills, behaviors, and actions that any leader can learn.
In EAB’s Compassionate Leadership seminar, we will teach:
- Productive listening for even the most fraught conversations
- How to manage a constant barrage of complaints and complainers
- How to use constant dissent on campus to your advantage
- How to solicit consistent productive input and act on it
This session is best suited for Vice Presidents, Enrollment Management. Registration for this session is limited to one attendee per institution.
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time