Join Us for an Upcoming Event
Facilities and Estates divisions have struggled with recruiting, growing, and retaining their diverse and distinctive talent pools for decades. However, the pandemic—along with continued labor pipeline shortages, growing inflationary concerns, and the increasing complexity of workplace assignments—have put this evergreen challenge at the forefront of leaders’ minds, with 75% of Senior Facilities Officers describing it as their number #1 challenge for 2022.
In this series of working groups, EAB will convene Facilities leaders and HR directors to discuss the unique barriers and opportunities relevant to different segments of the Facilities workforce. Each session will include an EAB overview of industry trends and promising tactics, dedicated time to discuss and plan with colleagues, and opportunities for questions and comments.
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for one of our sessions. Sessions are best suited for Senior Facilities Officers, Senior Estates Officers, Human Resource Directors, Facilities/Human Resource Liaisons. Registration for each session is limited to two attendees per institution.
Recruit and Retain Frontline Workers
(Custodians, Groundskeepers, Maintenance Assistants and Security Guards)
- Tuesday, May 10 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- 16:00 –17:00 British Summer Time
- 18:00 –19:00 Eastern European Summer Time
Attract and Grow Skilled Trades Employees
(Technicians, Engineers, Plumbers, Electricians)
- Tuesday, May 17 | 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Develop and Deploy Planning and Design Staff
(Architects, Planners, Designs, Project Managers)
- Tuesday, June 21 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- 16:30 –17:30 British Summer Time
- 18:30 –19:30 Eastern European Summer Time
Prepare and Cultivate New Managers and Supervisors
- Tuesday, June 28 | 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
- 15:30 –16:30 British Summer Time
- 17:30 –18:30 Eastern European Summer Time