About Our Past Event
Watch the on-demand recording.
Join us for a panel discussion with three heads of school to learn more about the steps they’ve taken to realize strategic alignment at their institutions–that is, that their mission, strategy, and organizational structure are all aligned to set them up for short-term success and long-term sustainability in the market.
This roundtable will allow participants to achieve the following:
- Learn the definition of strategic alignment and why it is important for their independent school
- Hear key takeaways from what we’ve heard from heads whose institutions have high levels of strategic alignment
- Learn from the experiences of our head of school panelists
- Engage with the panelists to get your questions answered
We look forward to having you participate in this session! This session is best suited for Heads of School.
- Thursday, July 20, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time