Join us for a COVID-19 working session for professional, online, and adult education leaders
As the coronavirus crisis impacts professional job prospects and university enrollment targets, professional and adult education units must develop innovative and flexible programs which meet the evolving needs of the market, young alumni, and working professionals.
EAB is convening a virtual working group session to brainstorm and develop a credential to aid in regional economic recovery from COVID-19 with a small group of peers. Participants in the meeting will have the opportunity to share their own ideas, explore how peers would design a new program to meet the needs of young alumni or current professionals in specific industries, and help shape and direct EAB research.
- What professional audience should you target with program development?
- What program characteristics should you consider as you design credentials for the newly unemployed or those seeking remote professional development opportunities?
- What implementation challenges at your institution could hinder program development?
Use the drop down in the banner above to register for one or both of the sessions. Sessions are best suited for professional and adult education unit leaders who oversee program development. Please limit your registration to only one session. There is a cap of 12 registrants per session.
Health Care Education
- Tuesday, August 4 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Tuesday, August 11 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Thursday, August 27 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Tuesday, August 18 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Wednesday, September 2 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Re-Skilling Displaced Workers
- Wednesday, August 19 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Thursday, September 3 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time