About Our Past Event
EAB’s Content Administrator Onboarding program is designed to set Content Application Administrators new to the role up for success. Join this series to learn your responsibilities as a Content Administrator, practice CAT configurations, meet your peers, and understand the resources available to you.
This series will run for three weeks. We’ll start on April 4 with an introduction to the content administrator role and resources. The following two Tuesdays will be deep dives into configuration training for a specific Navigate Student feature. On Friday of each week, we will host follow up Office Hours on that feature.
All sessions will be hosted from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 | Intro to the Content Administrator Role
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 | Navigate Student Configuration Training
- Friday, April 14, 2023 | Navigate Student Configurations Office Hours
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 | Academic Planning Configurations Training
- Friday, April 21, 2023 | Academic Planning Office Hours
Looking for more information prior to the sessions? Check out our On Demand Content Administrator Onboarding resources in the Help Center here.