- Expert guidance based on 10+ years of aggregated donor data
- EAB Advancement Marketing Services partners see a 14% average increase to donor counts within year 1
- 300+ chief advancement officers served
- EAB Advancement Marketing Services partners see 3.5x greater giving on digital channels by prior never-givers
- 250+ research calls with advancement leaders across the last year
- 300+ field marketing tests performed annually by our advancement experts
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
My colleagues recently shared hot takes influencing today’s annual giving, and as a new member of the team, I want to add what I’ve noticed on my own journey. From one advancement leader to the next, here are my thoughts on what’s changed.
Without a fully staffed shop, chief advancement officers risk not meeting yearly fundraising goals at a time of ever-increasing expectations. To understand the current talent crisis, EAB conducted a survey of over 120 higher ed advancement talent leaders about their hiring and retention experiences.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
This webconference will present best-practice strategies on developing a donor strategy at scale in order to meet donor demands without excessive customization. This is part of the Maximizing Fundraiser Efficiency series.
To meet campaign goals, institutions have historically pursued restricted dollars, but increasingly institutions desperately need budget relieving support. In this webconference, explore how advancement can help establish a sustainable operation while advancing the institution's core mission, such as student success.