- Expert guidance based on 10+ years of aggregated donor data
- EAB Advancement Marketing Services partners see a 14% average increase to donor counts within year 1
- 300+ chief advancement officers served
- EAB Advancement Marketing Services partners see 3.5x greater giving on digital channels by prior never-givers
- 250+ research calls with advancement leaders across the last year
- 300+ field marketing tests performed annually by our advancement experts
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
Over the past decade, fundraising performance via phone has ebbed, leaving a gaping hole in acquisition in the plans of college and university advancement leaders. Discover the digital transformation trends that are disrupting conventional methods of promoting giving—and how to pivot.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
This webconference will present best-practice strategies on developing a donor strategy at scale in order to meet donor demands without excessive customization. This is part of the Maximizing Fundraiser Efficiency series.
To meet campaign goals, institutions have historically pursued restricted dollars, but increasingly institutions desperately need budget relieving support. In this webconference, explore how advancement can help establish a sustainable operation while advancing the institution's core mission, such as student success.