- Expert guidance based on 10+ years of aggregated donor data
- EAB Advancement Marketing Services partners see a 14% average increase to donor counts within year 1
- 300+ chief advancement officers served
- EAB Advancement Marketing Services partners see 3.5x greater giving on digital channels by prior never-givers
- 250+ research calls with advancement leaders across the last year
- 300+ field marketing tests performed annually by our advancement experts
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
Many advancement teams have a long way to go when it comes to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Read our insight to learn how colleges and universities can diversify their advancement shops by attracting, hiring, and onboarding employees with transferable skills.
Major philanthropy looks different in 2020. There has never been a shortage of philanthropic need, but COVID-19 definitively underscored how wealthy individuals can and should play a role in effecting positive change through giving.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
This webconference will present best-practice strategies on developing a donor strategy at scale in order to meet donor demands without excessive customization. This is part of the Maximizing Fundraiser Efficiency series.
To meet campaign goals, institutions have historically pursued restricted dollars, but increasingly institutions desperately need budget relieving support. In this webconference, explore how advancement can help establish a sustainable operation while advancing the institution's core mission, such as student success.