Efficiency and Analytics
- 100+ institutional partners of our national benchmarking collaborative
- 3,500+individual users of our analytics platform
- Serving 219 CBOs across 49 states, 8 Canadian Provinces, and 1 UK Province
- 180+ research calls with 160+ business affairs leaders across the last year
- 150+ senior facilities officers and their teams served
- 99% of Facilities Forum partners agree our research improves the quality of their strategic decisions
- Serving 200+ partner institutions in the USA, Canada, and the UK
- Four experts totaling 30+ years of experience in higher education information technology
Office of University Research
- 100+ tools, white papers, and audits for CROs and their teams available in our research library
- 50+ on-campus workshops conducted with campus research leaders in the last year
Strategy and Planning
- 50+ university presidents served
- Tailored support, strategic research, and opportunities for off the record discussion for college and university presidents
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our strategy blog
IR teams are focused on gathering and analyzing data to help their institutions track and understand the student experience. But how can teams use this data to create a meaningful student experience for all students?
Saint Leo President Jeffrey Senese offers a glimpse inside his school’s acquisition of Marymount California University and shares his philosophy on higher education leadership.
EAB hosted two virtual Q&A sessions to discuss the future of Facilities and remote work. Joined by guests David Kang of University of Colorado Boulder and Tom Morrison of Indiana University, the conversation centered around four lessons for Facilities leaders as they look to the campus of the future.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Higher Education is reeling from the financial and business model shocks that have been delivered by the coronavirus pandemic. As institutional leaders grapple with addressing the short-term operating issues necessary to keep running, longer-term questions of strategy and viability are taking on increasing urgency.