Efficiency and Analytics
- 100+ institutional partners of our national benchmarking collaborative
- 3,500+individual users of our analytics platform
- Serving 219 CBOs across 49 states, 8 Canadian Provinces, and 1 UK Province
- 180+ research calls with 160+ business affairs leaders across the last year
- 150+ senior facilities officers and their teams served
- 99% of Facilities Forum partners agree our research improves the quality of their strategic decisions
- Serving 200+ partner institutions in the USA, Canada, and the UK
- Four experts totaling 30+ years of experience in higher education information technology
Office of University Research
- 100+ tools, white papers, and audits for CROs and their teams available in our research library
- 50+ on-campus workshops conducted with campus research leaders in the last year
Strategy and Planning
- 50+ university presidents served
- Tailored support, strategic research, and opportunities for off the record discussion for college and university presidents
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our strategy blog
IR teams are focused on gathering and analyzing data to help their institutions track and understand the student experience. But how can teams use this data to create a meaningful student experience for all students?
While colleges and universities are hyper-focused on using data to improve student experiences and outcomes and make better decisions, inefficiency and poor utilization often get in the way. See what we learned from recent data strategy audits and what you can do to improve data management at your institution.
This fellowship blog focuses on campus efforts related to the first-year experience that can improve student retention on campus.
Higher Education is reeling from the financial and business model shocks that have been delivered by the coronavirus pandemic. As institutional leaders grapple with addressing the short-term operating issues necessary to keep running, longer-term questions of strategy and viability are taking on increasing urgency.