Join EAB experts and enrollment leaders for a virtual working session
As plans for reopening remain the focus on most campuses, enrollment teams need to be looking ahead to the critical admissions work they do in the fall to set up their academic classes for the next few years—building strong pipelines, cultivating affinity, engaging prospective students, and generating application demand.
Recruiting will look different this year. The ability to bring prospects to campus for in-person visits or for admissions officers to travel to high schools and conduct college fairs are still open questions. No matter what, recruitment work will need to adjust to our socially distanced environment. Just some questions we are hearing include:
- How do we capitalize on increased web traffic?
- What will our admissions officers do if they can’t get out on the road?
- How do we replicate the engagement and affinity we can build in-person through virtual events?
- How do we make prospects feel safe in applying to a university far from home?
Join our Fall Admissions Virtual Working Sessions to work through these questions and more. We hope you will join us to learn how your peers are preparing to tackle these challenges and come up with some actionable solutions to take back to campus. To help focus our conversation, we’ll share results from a survey of your enrollment peers on how they plan to address fall admissions during COVID-19.
Through this session partners will learn from their peers and answer these questions. Outcomes include:
- Review survey results from enrollment peers
- See how your recruiting plans map to other institutions
- Diagnose the biggest obstacles to fall recruitment facing a campus like yours
- Learn new ways to engage with prospects and their families during socially distanced operations
- Strategies to adjust your fall admissions plans as your institution’s COVID-19 policy for the fall solidifies
Each session will be limited in attendance to 30 individuals to enable active discussion. Sessions are best suited for directors of admissions and associate deans for enrollment, although vice presidents for enrollment are welcome to join as well.
Use the drop-down menu above to register for one of our sessions:
- Tuesday, July 14 | 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Thursday, July 16 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Thursday, July 16 | 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Monday, July 20 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time