Join Us for an Upcoming Event
EAB’s IT Strategy Advisory Services is eager to reconvene our CIO partners this winter to explore top-of-mind challenges for IT leaders. The event offers a mix of didactic and interactive experiences so EAB can highlight recent research findings as well as facilitate shared learning amongst peer executives.
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for one of the sessions. Sessions are limited to Chief Information Officers. Registration for each session is limited to one attendee per institution.
- November 15-16, 2023
- This session is recommended for institutions with 10,000+ students
- December 7-8, 2023
2445 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Park Hyatt Washington, DC
1201 24th Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
$299/Deluxe King and Doubles
Mention 2023 Roundtable for Chief Information Officers to access our preferred rate.
Please make your reservation at your earliest convenience as space and rates are subject to availability. For alternative hotel information, contact us at [email protected].
Guest Arrival and Registration
Chronicles of Innovation: Tracing AI’s Early Footprints in Higher Education
Preparing for the AI Revolution
- Case studies of the most innovative and practical examples of AI in higher education
- Establishing foundational capabilities for leveraging AI in high-priority, low-risk terrains
- Immediate considerations for reducing risks of AI on campus
EAB’s 2023 State of the Sector
Unraveling the Impact of Peak Population on Higher Education
- Investigating academic and mental readiness of students and their implications for institutional planning
- Debunking myths around public perceptions of higher ed and its perceived ROI
- Envisioning the long-term future of the hybrid campus
Making the Smart Campus of Tomorrow a Reality Today
How Institutions Can Build the Strategic Capabilities of a Smart Campus
- Profiles of proven investments and implementation strategies from campuses around the world
- Factors to consider when evaluating the impact and ROI of smart campus initiatives
- Unpacking the promising “frontier” spaces for smart technological campaigns