- Events /
ISEF: EAB’s Nationwide Collaborative to Raise Faculty Morale
Too often, best practices exist as theoretical ideals that are showcased at conferences, but rarely scaled in schools. EAB Collaboratives are designed to change that narrative, guiding cohorts of school leaders through collective implementation of proven solutions to complex challenges.
This year, there is no challenge more pressing than the low levels of teacher morale currently present in schools across the nation. Low morale not only makes it harder to retain and recruit high-quality educators, it impacts the quality of instruction and support that students are receiving in schools today.
We know that many of you are feeling frustrated by this challenge. We’ve seen schools try everything from giving faculty more free time to public praise to bonuses to meet the needs of exhausted employees – unfortunately to little effect. But low morale is not inevitable. Our research shows that you can build a systematic approach to raising faculty morale with lasting results. Therefore, we invite you to participate in EAB’s inaugural Collaborative to Raise Faculty Morale.
This guided program will walk participants through step-by-step implementation of a systematic process for raising faculty morale based on best practices from leading organizations across multiple industries. EAB experts will provide the insights and tools you need to successfully establish these practices in your school, while a nationwide cohort of peers will create the community and shared accountability needed to see this through (and celebrate the results!).
- The collaborative consists of a five-session, intensive program that will run from January to April.
- Participants will be led through a guided curriculum for the implementation of practices to diagnose sources of low morale, prioritize which to address first, and co-design solutions with faculty to ensure targeted, lasting results.
- Participants will receive exclusive, early access to EAB’s Faculty Morale Diagnostic, Threat Prioritization Playbook, and Morale Booster Compendium.
Use the drop-down in the banner above to register for the Collaborative, which is best suited for one Executive Sponsor and one Implementation Leader from each school. Registration for each session is limited to two attendees per institution.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time | Kickoff
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time | Diagnose Causes
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time | Prioritize Threats
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time | Co-Design Solutions
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time | Planning for Permanence
Experts associated with this event
Senior Director, K-12 Account Management
Ryan Castillo serves as a Director in the K-12 Division. He oversees the K-12 Account Management and Partner Services team. He is responsible for strengthening and directing executive member relationships and promoting partner utilization and engagement.
Across Ryan’s 8 years at EAB, he has served as a Strategic Leader to Presidents & Chancellors, Provosts, Vice Presidents of Advancement, and other senior leaders in higher education.
Ryan lives in Austin, TX and enjoys climbing, hiking, and spending time near the water with friends and family.Read Bio