Peer-to-peer engagement for the full enrollment lifecycle
With Wisr you will be able to:
- Give all students an opportunity to experience your campus, regardless of location or socioeconomic status
- Connect prospective students to their future classmates, student ambassadors, and campus leaders
- Engage students with timely and relevant content
Increased likelihood that a prospective student yields if they engage with a student ambassador on the Wisr platform
- Give prospective students and parents easy access to campus ambassadors
- Digital events, communities, and programming
- Support virtual fly-in and access programs
- Launch engaging peer-to-peer programing
- Match new admits to targeted ambassadors, communities, discussions
- Keep admitted students engaged after deposit and cement your relationship
- Give incoming students a sense of community as they matriculate
- Streamline staff, faculty, and students connectivity
- Power peer mentorship programs
EAB acquires student engagement technology company Wisr
Wisr is an education technology company that specializes in building affinity between prospective students and colleges. The innovative Wisr platform allows schools to create vibrant, virtual communities that meet the needs of today's students and parents. With three distinct but complementary offerings-a virtual welcome center, a yield and melt solution, and an orientation and first-year experience solution-Wisr's engagement platform supports the full enrollment lifecycle.
Just like in-person yield events, the attendance of a prospective student to these digital communities is an equally good indicator of their interest in yielding. See the positive results of virtual yield engagement through an analysis of eighteen universities that ran fully online yield strategies.
Results our partners have seen
lower melt rate for students who participated in virtual talks
Learn how virtual talks powered by Wisr Yield helped increase enrollment yield by 15% and lower melt rate at Albion College.
of first year & transfer students joined orientation site
Learn how Western Oregon created a user-friendly and engaging online orientation platform to assist incoming students.
of students on the Wisr platform who interacted with a student ambassador yielded
Learn how Wayne State created a thriving network for prospective students to connect and build peer-to-peer connections rather than just receive communication from administrators.
of students who joined the platform yielded
Learn how Wellesley College created an online orientation and virtual welcome center to foster connections.