- Serving nearly 500 provosts across 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- 5,000 research calls with academic affairs leaders across the past decade
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 9.5M+ students supported by our student success platforms
- 10+ years serving Senior Student Affairs officers and divisions
- 100+ research calls with senior student affairs leaders across the last year
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
The continued spread of COVID-19 has forced many institutions to rethink their fall plans, and as a result of this an increasingly larger portion of the course catalog will likely be taught remotely. This represents a large shift in fall strategy that institutional leaders now need to prepare for in a limited amount of time.
Experts discuss the evolution of student success management software and share the features today’s systems must possess to be considered state-of-the-art.
This summer, my friends at the enrollment research team surveyed over 20,000 high school students to gather insight into recruiting Gen P. The results give us visibility into what institutions must do to both enroll and retain these students. Read on for five key insights and recommendations for ensuring Gen P’s success in higher education.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Career services leaders and employers must rethink how employers can connect virtually with students this summer, into the fall, and beyond.