- Serving nearly 500 provosts across 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- 5,000 research calls with academic affairs leaders across the past decade
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 2.5M+ students supported by our student success management system
- 10+ years serving Senior Student Affairs officers and divisions
- 100+ research calls with senior student affairs leaders across the last year
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
The continued spread of COVID-19 has forced many institutions to rethink their fall plans, and as a result of this an increasingly larger portion of the course catalog will likely be taught remotely. This represents a large shift in fall strategy that institutional leaders now need to prepare for in a limited amount of time.
Explore the inspiring results of our Southeastern Wisconsin partner region–and the lessons we have taken away from our initiative to achieve education equity to date.
Faculty can play an important role in student mental health by acknowledging mental health challenges and promoting and being liaisons to support resources. But, while nearly eight out of ten professors had a 1-on-1 conversation with a student about mental health during the last year, less than 30 percent of faculty members said they have received training from their institutions to have such discussions.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Autumn Academic Planning and Beyond: How to Provide High-Quality and Flexible Instruction in the Age of Covid-19
Academic leaders must determine how to offer high-quality teaching and learning in multiple modalities as safely as possible.
Career services leaders and employers must rethink how employers can connect virtually with students this summer, into the fall, and beyond.