- Serving nearly 500 provosts across 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- 5,000 research calls with academic affairs leaders across the past decade
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 2.5M+ students supported by our student success management system
- 10+ years serving Senior Student Affairs officers and divisions
- 100+ research calls with senior student affairs leaders across the last year
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
The continued spread of COVID-19 has forced many institutions to rethink their fall plans, and as a result of this an increasingly larger portion of the course catalog will likely be taught remotely. This represents a large shift in fall strategy that institutional leaders now need to prepare for in a limited amount of time.
Our data science team has been studying how advising interactions might inflect student outcomes by analyzing data from over two dozen partner institutions in the Student Success Collaborative. Explore some of their early findings.
As institutional leaders develop diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategic plans, it’s important for them to consider how they frame their priorities and commitments. EAB reviewed over 40 DEI plans from institutions across the U.S., Canada, and Europe and found that many used generic and deficit-based language to articulate their priorities.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Autumn Academic Planning and Beyond: How to Provide High-Quality and Flexible Instruction in the Age of Covid-19
Academic leaders must determine how to offer high-quality teaching and learning in multiple modalities as safely as possible.
Career services leaders and employers must rethink how employers can connect virtually with students this summer, into the fall, and beyond.