- Serving nearly 500 provosts across 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- 5,000 research calls with academic affairs leaders across the past decade
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 9.5M+ students supported by our student success platforms
- 10+ years serving Senior Student Affairs officers and divisions
- 100+ research calls with senior student affairs leaders across the last year
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
The continued spread of COVID-19 has forced many institutions to rethink their fall plans, and as a result of this an increasingly larger portion of the course catalog will likely be taught remotely. This represents a large shift in fall strategy that institutional leaders now need to prepare for in a limited amount of time.
To support faculty well-being, academic affairs leaders should consider these reflection questions and checklist items before responding to flashpoints and climate-related incidents.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Career services leaders and employers must rethink how employers can connect virtually with students this summer, into the fall, and beyond.