- Serving nearly 500 provosts across 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- 5,000 research calls with academic affairs leaders across the past decade
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 9.5M+ students supported by our student success platforms
- 10+ years serving Senior Student Affairs officers and divisions
- 100+ research calls with senior student affairs leaders across the last year
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
The continued spread of COVID-19 has forced many institutions to rethink their fall plans, and as a result of this an increasingly larger portion of the course catalog will likely be taught remotely. This represents a large shift in fall strategy that institutional leaders now need to prepare for in a limited amount of time.
Across spring 2022, EAB launched the first collaborative for our partners focused on student mental health and well-being. At the end of the Collaborative, participants walked away with concrete next steps for improving student mental health and well-being support on their campus.
How 3 colleges and universities are leveraging peer support to better meet mental health demand next year
While the pandemic has accelerated the urgency to enhance mental health support, it has also presented a unique opportunity to meet student needs through peer support programs. Here are how 3 institutions are adjusting their mental health support strategies to leverage peers to better meet escalating student demand for support and facilitate meaningful peer connections.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Career services leaders and employers must rethink how employers can connect virtually with students this summer, into the fall, and beyond.