Eliminate Barriers to Completion
Intervene with Off-path Students
Coordinate Cross-campus Initiatives
EAB specializes in student success
- Serving nearly 500 provosts across 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- 5,000 research calls with academic affairs leaders across the past decade
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 9.5M+ students supported by our student success platforms
- 10+ years serving Senior Student Affairs officers and divisions
- 100+ research calls with senior student affairs leaders across the last year
"We saw the highest Fall to Spring retention rate that we’ve ever had."
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our blog
Beyond the rush to HyFlex—two keys to ensuring instructional quality and continuity this fall
The continued spread of COVID-19 has forced many institutions to rethink their fall plans, and as a result of this an increasingly larger portion of the course catalog will likely be taught remotely. This represents a large shift in fall strategy that institutional leaders now need to prepare for in a limited amount of time.
How to Improve Student Mental Health Counseling
Experts share ways to build a better student mental health counseling framework that elevates messages of strength and resilience.
Recipes for Student Success
How do we support students and teachers given shrinking budgets and volatile socio-political discourse?
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Managing Director, Research Development
Associate Director, Moon Shot for Equity and Impact Services
Associate Director, Research
Connecting Employers and Students in a Virtual Career Services World
Career services leaders and employers must rethink how employers can connect virtually with students this summer, into the fall, and beyond.