Student Retention and Success
- Members of EAB’s Student Success Collaborative see a 2-12% average increase in retention and graduation rates
- 360+ student success best practices in our library
- 5 research experts on staff with 20+ years of combined experience in community college developmental education
- Research, diagnostics, toolkits and more to help your community college improve developmental courses
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 190k early alerts submitted through EAB’s Student Success Management System each term
Learn how three community colleges improved student engagement to help promote student success and retention.
Increase community college enrollment
Community college administrators must try to balance the scheduling needs of students and faculty amid aggregate declines in enrollment.
Community colleges have a growing imperative to support post-traditional students. Here's why (and how).
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
This webinar will define evolving perspectives on collaborating with faculty for student success. During this session, we will explore best practices for meaningful faculty engagement, share strategies that have worked for other schools, and highlight pertinent resources from SSC.
Join Christina Hubbard, EAB’s Director of Strategic Research, to hear how prioritizing adult learners’ career focus can improve adult learner engagement and outcomes. This session was originally presented at CONNECTED18.