Student Retention and Success
- Members of EAB’s Student Success Collaborative see a 2-12% average increase in retention and graduation rates
- 360+ student success best practices in our library
- 5 research experts on staff with 20+ years of combined experience in community college developmental education
- Research, diagnostics, toolkits and more to help your community college improve developmental courses
Student Success Management
- 475M+ course records in our analytics database
- 190k early alerts submitted through EAB’s Student Success Management System each term
Subscribe to our blog
Explore three insights for community college leaders to consider when reevaluating how they assess students’ English readiness.
Explore this infographic to understand the kinds of Pivotal Moments students encounter, what can go wrong as they attempt to navigate them, and what schools can do to help.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
In this new remote world, students find themselves in a situation for which many are ill-prepared. In this webinar, we discuss how to promote student success in a remote space and maintain engagement in a socially distanced world.
In this webinar, we discuss the two possible paths for a course—remote delivery or no remote delivery—including how to determine which path is right for a course, what to do if you’re halting course instruction, and what other institutions are doing to continue instruction for hands-on courses.