Join Us for the Upcoming Collaborative
Too often, best practices exist as theoretical ideals that are showcased at conferences, but rarely scaled in schools. EAB Collaboratives are designed to change that narrative, guiding cohorts of district leaders through collective implementation of proven solutions to complex challenges.
In the 2022-2023 school year, there is no challenge more pressing than the record low levels of teacher morale currently present in schools and districts across the nation. Low morale not only makes it harder to retain and recruit high-quality educators, it impacts the quality of instruction and support that students are receiving in schools today. Without engaged, capable teachers in classrooms, every other district initiative will grind to a halt.
We know that many of you are feeling frustrated by this challenge. We’ve seen districts try everything from giving teachers more free time to public praise to bonuses to meet the needs of exhausted employees – unfortunately to little effect. But low morale is not inevitable. Our research shows that you can build a systematic approach to raising teacher morale with lasting results. Therefore, we invite you to participate in EAB’s inaugural Collaborative to Raise Teacher Morale.
This guided program will walk participants through step-by-step implementation of a systematic process for raising teacher morale, based on best practices from leading organizations across multiple industries. EAB experts will provide the insights and tools you need to successfully establish these practices in your schools, while a nationwide cohort of peers will create the community and shared accountability needed to see this through (and celebrate the results!).
- The collaborative consists of a five-session, intensive program that will run from January through May, followed by progress monitoring into the following academic year.
- Participants will be led through a guided curriculum for the implementation of practices to diagnose sources of low morale, prioritize which to address first, and co-design solutions with district educators to ensure targeted, lasting results.
- Participants will receive access to EAB’s Teacher Morale Diagnostic, Threat Prioritization Playbook, and Morale Booster Compendium.
This cohort is best suited for one Executive Sponsor and one Implementation Leader from each district. Registration for this cohort is limited to two attendees per institution district.
All sessions are from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023 | Kickoff
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023 | Diagnose Causes
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 | Prioritize Threats
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 | Co-Design Solutions
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 | Planning for Permanence
All sessions are from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Wednesday, August 9, 2023 | Progress Monitoring #1
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 | Progress Monitoring #2
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Senior Director, K-12 Partner Services
Eric D. Flowers, Ed.D
Senior Director K-12, Small Enrollment Institutions and College Access Terrain
Senior Director, Research
Associate Director, Research Growth Strategy