With the new FAFSA set to roll out in December, enrollment leaders across the country are asking themselves: are we prepared? This insight brief offers expert guidance on navigating the upcoming changes and maximizing financial aid opportunities for students.
You’ll get access to…
- An overview of the upcoming changes to the FAFSA process, including release dates and eligibility shifts
- Expert guidance on Pell Grant expansion
- A closer look at key special circumstances that will impact students’ financial aid eligibility
- Communication best practices to help you effectively communicate the FAFSA changes to all stakeholders
- A discussion guide to help you facilitate institutional conversations on policy changes and the potential impact of the new FAFSA
- Additional financial and policy considerations for enrollment leaders
At 11 pages, it is a concise resource for enrollment leaders looking to ensure they are ready for the meaningful changes ahead for both their institution and their students.