Welcome to eab.com—your source for the latest research, expert commentary, events, tools, and more. Eab.com is the best way to get value from your membership, so you’ll want to get acquainted with our site and learn to take full advantage of all it has to offer. Our team compiled the tips below to help you do just that. Ready to get started?
First, create your eab.com account
Next, subscribe for email updates
We recommend the following for all new members:
- EAB Daily Briefing: Subscribe to our daily round-up of higher education news to stay up to date. Read articles and subscribe.
- Student Success Insights Blog: Subscribe for the latest news, trends, and best practices in student success. Subscribe here.
- Community College Blog: Subscribe for a deep dive into issues and challenges facing community colleges. Subscribe here.
Check out the Student Success Best Practices Library
Our library contains studies, best practices, and infographics on top-of-mind student success issues across the following topic areas:
- Organization and accountability
- Onboarding, engagement, and first-year experience
- Degree planning and progress
- Next-generation advising
- Early intervention
- Career development
- Financial wellness
- Special populations
Browse our Webconferences
Each season, the Student Success Collaborative hosts a series of webconferences to share new research, provide technology-related professional development to staff, and bring together like-minded institutions. Click here to browse upcoming sessions or view previous ones on demand.
Access the Navigate Help Center
The Help Center within Navigate provides your user team with a variety of platform-specific resources. Access articles about specific features, read the latest product updates, find answers to FAQs, or post your own questions in the Community. Log in to Navigate and click the “?” to get started.
Think your coworkers will benefit from this page? Share it.
We’ve already drafted the email for you. All you have to do is enter the address and hit “send.”