The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice Resource Center
Your curated guide for promoting DEIJ initiatives, institutional change, and an inclusive culture
November 30, 2023
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice is one of EAB's signature research initiatives committed to uncovering best practices to solve higher ed's biggest challenges. Learn more about Strategic Advisory Services and our other areas of inquiry.
EAB’s DEIJ Resource Center brings together our vast library of best-practice DEIJ research, tools, and insights dedicated to helping college and university leaders cultivate diversity, foster inclusion, promote equity, and fight for justice for their students, faculty, staff, and communities. Our goal is to provoke thought and agitate for action across higher education. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion, while noble goals and disciplines on their own, must be animated by the ongoing pursuit of justice for those harmed by the racist systems of oppression that operate throughout our society. Colleges and universities have a vital role to play in this work.
EAB’s library of DEIJ resources is organized into six categories specific to some component of institutional change:
- Manage vision and strategy: Examine DEIJ strategies and coordinated support structures for institution-wide efforts.
- Reimagine institutional administration: Align policies and procedures with DEIJ goals.
- Enhance faculty and staff experience: Create equitable hiring and retention practices to foster an inclusive workplace.
- Improve student success: Design enrollment, onboarding, and campus supports that promote equitable access and financial justice.
- Redesign student learning: Ensure seamless access to inclusive pedagogy and culturally responsive learning opportunities.
- Transform campus climate: Respond to and learn from community challenges to promote an inclusive environment.
If you have specific questions for how to navigate a resource or implement best practices, contact your Strategic Leader. If you’re not a current EAB partner, you can learn more about our solutions for institutional strategy here.