Find Your Best-fit Students
Engage Your Best-fit Students
Enroll Your Best-fit Students
EAB specializes in enrollment
Website Design and Development
- On average, partners see a 38% increase in time on page when Interactive Web Content is present
- Shortly after redesign, one partner saw a 54% increase in unique users, and a 23% reduction in bounce rate
- Virtual tour partners’ physical visits increase by up to 27%
- Quality inquiries increase by as much as 18%
- 1 in 3 Transfer Portal users comes from out-of-state
- Transfer Portal users see a 30% average increase in application completion
Financial Aid and Pricing
- 100+ combined years of on-campus financial aid optimization experience
- EAB Financial Aid Optimization partners see a 14% average increase in net tuition revenue
Adult Student Marketing
- Serving 300+ continuing and online education units for nearly a decade
- 5 experts with 30 collective years of experience in continuing and online growth and program development
Marketing and Recruitment
- EAB Enrollment Services partners see a 2x higher student response rate than industry average
- 10%: EAB Enrollment Services partners’ average increase in applicant yield rate
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to the Enrollment Blog
Optimizing Your College Website to Reach Enrollment Goals
Identify targeted interventions that can rapidly and meaningfully improve the performance of your .edu through 10 unique self-tests. Learn more about what you should consider in this infographic.
3 ways to vet academic programs when labor market data isn’t enough
Here are three ways to review the viability of a new or existing graduate, adult, and online program, beyond labor market intelligence.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Vice President, Program Marketing for ALR and General Manager, Agency Services
Competing for Adult and Professional Enrollments
In this webinar, we explore five critical disciplines to secure share in the adult and professional education markets, including market listening capabilities, fast-cycle launch, and outcomes-based marketing messages.
The State of Student Borrowing
EAB researchers will break down the current landscape of student debt –analyzing trends in borrowing and repayment,and how they are affecting various segments.