Website Design and Development
- On average, partners see a 38% increase in time on page when Interactive Web Content is present
- Shortly after redesign, one partner saw a 54% increase in unique users, and a 23% reduction in bounce rate
- Virtual tour partners’ physical visits increase by up to 27%
- Quality inquiries increase by as much as 18%
- 1 in 3 Transfer Portal users comes from out-of-state
- Transfer Portal users see a 30% average increase in application completion
Financial Aid and Pricing
- 100+ combined years of on-campus financial aid optimization experience
- EAB Financial Aid Optimization partners see a 14% average increase in net tuition revenue
Adult Student Marketing
- Serving 300+ continuing and online education units for nearly a decade
- 5 experts with 30 collective years of experience in continuing and online growth and program development
Marketing and Recruitment
- EAB Enrollment Services partners see a 2x higher student response rate than industry average
- 10%: EAB Enrollment Services partners’ average increase in applicant yield rate
"What [EAB Enrollment Services] can do that I can never do is test, test, test, test… The learning environment here is off the charts."
Subscribe to the Enrollment Blog
Discover why not every institution benefits from increased enrollments as the economy declines in this interactive infographic.
Many students are facing tough decisions about their academic futures due to the societal and economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. This video shares eight tactics to help higher ed enrollment teams mitigate summer melt and improve enrollment outcomes for both new and returning students.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
In this webinar, we explore five critical disciplines to secure share in the adult and professional education markets, including market listening capabilities, fast-cycle launch, and outcomes-based marketing messages.