EAB provides in-depth research and services for community and technical college leaders to meet their most pressing challenges. We’ve surfaced best practices to help support your enrollment goals, DEIJ efforts, and student success initiatives.
Three ways to get the most out of your EAB partnership:
EAB’s Enrollment Analytics Portfolio evaluates your institution’s enrollment performance over the past decade, visualizes key drivers of growth and contraction, and quantifies the potential impact of three macroeconomic threats to your enrollment outcomes through 2035. The customized benchmarking reports provide a roadmap to help your institution align on realistic goals and place informed bets on enrollment strategy.
Something—or someone—is different on campus. Higher ed leaders are seeing shifts in student mindsets and behaviors. Students are skeptical of the value of higher ed; mental health challenges are at an all-time high; and others are acting more like activist stakeholders, asking tough questions and making uncompromising critiques of institutional decisions and strategy.
Building a Sense of Belonging for Black and Latino Men: The 3 Relationships that Matter Most for College Success
Long-Overdue Look at Black and Latino Male Success The past two years’s national conversation about race has brought attention to a perennial challenge in higher education: Black and Latino men graduate from college at the lowest rates . As of spring 2020, Black and Latino men were less likely to graduate than their White and Asian male counterparts, and less likely than Black and Latina women.
Personalized audits and diagnostics
Use the remote work policy audit to compare your institution’s policy to best practices across a wide spectrum of employers and data-driven research, and receive concrete suggestions to improve your policy that are specifically tailored to higher education.
In partnership with Strategic Leaders, EAB’s Research Advisory Services experts work actively with partners to find best practices that suit your institution, and to help you make sound decisions that attract institutional support. We can bring our research to your team, for a single focused session or multiple sessions adapted to different audiences.
If you are interested in having EAB experts present to a group on your campus or facilitate a discussion, we recommend reaching out to your Strategic Leader at least a month or two before a virtual session. For some especially popular times of year (e.g., the start of the semester, around spring and fall board retreats) we recommend reaching out three months in advance, or as early as you can.
- Overcome Entrenched Org Structures and Outdated Advising Policies
- Advising and Population Health
- Introduction to the Hallmarks of an Antiracist Institution
- Creating a Shared Understanding of Institutional Racism
- Uprooting Systemic Racism at Your Institution
- Confronting Your Historical Racial Legacy: How to Get Buy-in, Mitigate Risk, and Avoid Change Management Barriers
- The Three Enrollment Forces of Today
- Strategies to Enroll the Next Generation of Students
- Blueprint for Growth: Opportunities and Challenges for Community and Technical College Recruitment
- Achieving Pathways Goals with Student Centered Design
- Meta-Major Map Design Workshop
- Hidden Enemies to Strategy: Five Mindsets to Defeat Incrementalism
- Compassionate Leadership Seminar
- Resilient Leadership
- Competing for Talent: Securing Competitive Advantage Amid Historic Staffing Shortages
- How Deans Can Help Combat Burnout and Support Faculty Well-Being
- Introduction to Employee Value Proposition
- Crafting an Employee Value Proposition Workshop
- State of the Sector: Reckoning with Relevance
- Strategic Differentiation Workshop
- Overcoming Hidden Enemies to Strategy
- Future Visioning
- Leading Transformative Change Initiatives Objectives
- Designing Programs for Returning Stop-Outs
- Closing the Part-Time Student Success Gap
Discover a curated list of resources from EAB experts to guide your diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice initiatives on campus.
Create a campus-wide culture of well-being and meet the escalating demand for mental health support using EAB best practice research and tools.
To rise to the oncoming challenges facing community colleges, presidents have expressed a surprising need: an empowered cabinet that helps lead strategic change. Explore the Strategic Cabinet Resource Center for insights and tools that will help cabinet members develop strategic thinking skills and lead change.