Teacher Recruitment and Onboarding
- Providing district and independent school leaders with research, diagnostics, toolkits and more to streamline teacher recruitment and onboarding
- 39 schools and districts participating in our teacher recruitment research collaborative
Leadership and Professional Development
- Serving 250+ districts and independent schools across 29+ states
- 8+ experts on staff with 12+ years of experience in K-12 leadership and development
- Our experts conduct dozens of annual workshops and national meetings with K-12 leaders
- 200+ research calls with 250+ K-12 leaders across the last year
"It would take a full-time researcher a whole year to pull together the data that EAB can synthesize in 10 days."
Teacher Retention Strategies for Title I Schools
To help schools establish an effective institutional risk management process, we have identified 12 practices across four areas.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
The inaugural session of the series will provide an overview of EAB’s research process and introduce our Keeping Faculty on the Leading Edge study. The session will also focus on principles of teaching excellence and how your school can develop a principles-based hiring process.
The second installment of the series will discuss problems with typical faculty professional development. Administrators at Georgetown Day School will join EAB to provide an in-depth description of their active learning-based professional development model and how it exhibits characteristics of effective professional development.