A partnership between Georgia’s 3 top schools makes for a better recruitment program for students and institutions
The Peach State Tour provides a unique opportunity for students to assess fit and compare several of their in-state options by bringing three top schools to them every year.
- About: Peach State Tour is a two-week kickoff event to start fall recruitment each year.
- Goal: These universities commit to getting within 50 miles of every high school across the state of Georgia via the tour.
- Where: The trio of schools hit 23 locations during the two-week road show-style event, minimizing the travel burden on students, families, and high school counselors.
One stop, two goals
In addition to focusing on students and families, the three schools use the tour to connect with high school counselors across the state. They schedule sessions to meet the needs of both of these groups, maximizing the impact of their travel and time.
Peach State Tour spreads the message to thousands across Georgia
- 3,500+ students and families served throughout the Peach State Tour
- >500 high school counselors reached by the end of the Peach State Tour route
- 15+ years running the Peach State Tour for counselors and students across Georgia