EAB provides in-depth research and services for university leaders to meet their most pressing challenges. We have developed resources and expertise on everything from driving a world-class student experience to redesigning professional services functions to expanding global research partnerships.
Four ways to get the most out of your EAB partnership:
There are no upcoming events at this time. Check back soon for updates.
Current Research Initiatives
EAB partners have the opportunity to take part in our ongoing research by connecting one-on-one with experts for research interviews, serving as best-practice case studies, and more. We invite you to participate (or nominate someone on your campus to participate) in our current research initiatives:
Talent Management During the 'Great Resignation'
- What recruitment and retention tactics have proven ROI in the current labour market?
- How can institutions develop their employer brand to gain a competitive advantage?
- What are the major organizational barriers to continuous improvement and peak performance?
Next Generation Research Enterprise
- What cross-cabinet collaboration is necessary to advance research initiatives?
- What strategic investments are needed to tackle perennial challenges in the research enterprise?
Use the remote work policy audit to compare your institution’s policy to best practices across a wide spectrum of employers and data-driven research, and receive concrete suggestions to improve your policy that are specifically tailored to higher education.
A signature component of an EAB partnership is access to our higher education experts for virtual workshops and presentations. Browse the presentation topics that can help you educate stakeholders, support decision-making, and accelerate progress.
Click on each topic below to explore research studies, toolkits, and more.
- Expert Insight: Total student experience: a holistic approach to addressing today’s student expectations
- Infographic: Navigating the Student Journey with an Experiential Course Map
- Toolkit: Enhance the Student Experience and Career Readiness with Course and Major Maps
- Infographic: Six What-Ifs of the Modern Student Experience
- Infographic: Five Components of Student Belonging
- Student Belonging Resource Centre
- Infographic: Barriers to Student Success and Attainment
- Infographic: Gen Z Student Personas
- Diagnostic: Cost, Efficiency, and Operations Self-Assessment
- Infographic: Campus 2030
- Resource: 3 ways to keep pace with growing sustainability strategies in higher ed
- Resource: Compendium of Sustainability Initiatives in Higher Education
- Study: Sustainability Action Plans for Colleges and Universities
- Roadmap: Boost Process Improvement Success by Starting with the Right Projects
- Resource: Shared Services Primer
- Cost Containment Resource Centre
- Expert Insight: MOOCs as a recruitment tool: the University of York’s approach to ‘try-before-you-buy’ courses
- Expert Insight: Stem programme proliferation by actively managing your campus’ portfolio
- Resource: 38 Approaches to Maximize Instructional Productivity
- Infographic: Mistakes and Solutions in New Course Launches
- Study: Academic Vital Signs
- Expert Insight: For digital transformation success, start with a digital strategy that advances the university mission
- Diagnostic: Digital Transformation Capabilities Assessment
- Infographic: Signals of Digital Transformation Success
- Infographic: Five Hidden Enemies to University Strategy
- Resource: Explore new international opportunities and expand existing transnational collaborations
- Infographic: The Enrolment-Optimised University Strategy
- Executive Briefing: Five Threats of Silos